Rahul_Does"s Small World....

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rahul_sharma. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Taggers and Taggees...

1. Do you look at country of manufacture or quality of manufacture while buying clothes?

Country: No. Quality: Yes. These days I am on a complete wardrobe overhaul. Having lost close to 10 inches off my W A I S T… I think I deserve to add buckets of interest into the credit card company. Good ones are being added!

2. Do you make sure the clothes you buy are natural fabrics?

I do not care.

3. Sunglasses, fashion or protection?

Wayfarer, wraparound, Aviator… All prescription! So fashion with a purpose.. :-D

4. If you were a dog, would you bark or bite?

Depends. Though, personally, in my present human form, I prefer to bite first and then BARK. Sad reflection!

5. Do you turn your cell-phone off before going to sleep?

I reach home at about 5 AM. And most of the people call then, while I am sleeping. So I give (I GAVE) my phone to my cook to note important messages etc. If he is not available, I have a profile, S.Exclusive, and 16 people are members of the user group called PingMe that has access to the aforementioned profile. So only these guys can wake me up when I am asleep. SidhuSaaheb is one of them. I trust their collective and individual wisdoms in letting this sleeping dawg lie… So, to make a dense stori condensed::: No, I do not switch it off.

6.You came home from outside and have an hour to kill before going out again to meet a friend. What is the most probable thing which you will do in that hour?

Listen to my music OR play one of the saved games from Half-Life or Blood.

7. What’s you favourite state of chocolate, liquid or solid?

Once again, depends. Where I am and who is with me… If you know what I mean!

8. What would you choose a noticeable pay hike or noticeable improvement in work environment?

Pay Hike! No Doubts. My job here is absolutely fabulous but one of the MAJOREST multinational in this Galaxy is one of the Poorest paymasters! :-(

9. What do you enjoy more… staying indoors with friends talking meaningfully or hanging around outdoors with friends?

Depends on what circle / group / coterie of friends I am with. (Flexibility ought to be my middle name…)

10. If all the music artists come to a deliberate agreement to perform their last concert on the same day, whose concert will you attend?

Pink Floyd. Others shall come to me via LimeWire

Ra.

1 comment:

Sidhusaaheb said...

10 inches off the waist is no mean feat!

I sincerely hope that you manage to keep it off...for ever...

I guess if I ever do decide to purchase a pair of sunglasses, it would have to be Ray Ban Aviator or a pair of biker's goggles.

This is a SMALL Profile.... That is why I prefer 360.yahoo.com :-D

My photo
Yamunanagar, Haryana, India
Now how do I give a "description" of myself... I do not know myself this much... You see ???

Technorati